Wednesday, June 6, 2012

...............only if.............



i never know...what lies in tomorrow..
hardly i get the wanted and the unwanteds follow..

when i am confused,i die to decide..
always i fail letting myself get flown with the tide..

the more i want to escape..the more i get trapped..
despite trying not doing the done,i keep getting slapped..

in fighting to be what am not but i want to be,
i lose what i have..binding myself again,instead of getting free..

i wish i had my reins in my hand..
and i could get up myself and stand..

only if i could accept i can be loved for what i am,
only if could love myself for what i am...







     









1 comment:

  1. Look around and you will not find shortage of ur admirers... but I say why care...
    Be yourself, love urself... u are the god's creation and u are insulting the creator by saying u are not perfect... :)

    ReplyDelete